Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing Sadie Campbell

We got our first pet! We're apparently "nesting" according to some friends. We went to the pet store to see if Richard would be allergic to ferrets (because he seems to be allergic to every other animal) and when he realized that he wasn't, he immediately fell in love with one. I was a little worried about getting a ferret. Being from California, where ferrets are illegal, I had heard many horror stories and reasons as to why they're illegal. But after holding her for just a few minutes, I fell in love! She is so sweet and will fall asleep on my lap or in my arms. She's a lot like a kitten...she gets really hyper and playful and will chase us around the house. She is the most entertaining thing...Richard and I can watch her for hours! She likes to steal things though. She'll take anything that will fit in her mouth and carry it or drag it to her hiding spot (under the couch). We'll see her run back and forth from the bedroom to the couch and find a bunch of our stuff stashed away! We love our little girl!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! This makes me want to get a ferret (almost)! :)

But sad (for me) that you are moving....

Sophia said...

What exciting news! can I come visit you next winter when I get mad at the snow???
And I love the new pet. He is so cute!

Noriko Anderson said...

My parents, and a sister lives in vegas... well henderson, but basically vegas... and I love visiting... we never go to the strip with kiddos, but vegas has some pretty awesome food... so I hope you like it... I don't know if Carli has told you, but her friend Paige is my sister-in-law... weird huh? as for the ferret... I'm not an animal lover so I don't have a comment...

The Waltz's said...

Lol! So cute. I love that she hides your stuff...my kids do that too. Guess that answers my question about you guys expanding you family. ;)