Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm learning how to be a wife...

I'm learning how to smile and nod...even when the story goes on too long
I'm learning that watching the wedding video over and over again is only fun for me
I'm learning how to share a bathroom with a boy
I'm learning that my house will never be clean
I'm learning how to take a deep breath
I'm learning that cuddling is great...until he overheats
I'm learning that he can only watch so many chick flicks
I'm learning that I can't always have ALL the attention

Im learning that a simple "I love you" is all I need to get through my day
I'm learning that although it was the scariest decision of my life, it was the best choice I ever made

3 comments:

Donna & Michael said...

SOOO cute :)

Sophia said...

so true! lOve YOu!!

Peter and Amber said...

All so very true! Hope you are enjoying married life! :-)